Comfort and quality of life
A full range of room services is available to residents to ensure their comfort and quality of life.
- Janitor / maintenance: qualified to perform repairs, painting and other minor jobs.
- Auxiliary resources team: responsible for housekeeping
- Laundry service: maintenance of personal clothes, sheets (bedding and towels)
- Occupational therapist: available according to your needs
- Physical rehabilitation therapist: on site from Monday to Friday
A healthy and balanced diet
A balanced diet and hydration are factors of comfort and well-being essential to the quality of life.
To meet the nutritional needs of the elderly, which change with age, Les Résidences Floralies offer a food service adapted to the tastes and habits of its residents, as well as to their changing needs.
Our cook is trained at the hotel institute.
Our objective: that each meal becomes a moment of relaxation and satisfaction.
- Menus: jointly established by a nutritionist and a committee of residents
- Served at the tables: by our staff who welcome residents to the dining room or delivered to their unit
- Snacks: Offered daily, twice a day
- Meal options: reduced in salt, no salt, diabetic
The safety of our residents is a priority above all. Our establishments are built in concrete and therefore incombustible.
The following statement is proof of our importance:
“The safety of our residents first and foremost. ”
For the protection of our residents, services and devices found in our Residences:
- Call bells: in each unit (apartment or room) alert staff in an emergency and in need of immediate assistance.
- Communication system: allows residents to ask for help.
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers: smoke and sprinkler detectors, sprinkler systems, extinguishers, and fire doors, all in accordance with the standards of the Régie du bâtiment du Québec (R.B.Q.).
- Warning panel: the latest technology, equipped with a communication system linked directly to the municipal fire department, which in case of emergency, allows a sound control and a faster intervention of firefighters.
- Evacuation plan: emergency evacuation procedure, a copy of which can be found on each floor near the elevators.
- CHSLD care units: safe units, access code to exit.
- Insurance: We pay the cost of liability insurance, but each resident must pay the cost of insurance for their personal property.